Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Photographic proof

I've been swimming all winter.  And this week an excellent and talented photographer came along with a partner to steer the canoe while he shot.  He got some excellent shots, including these of me.


I'm in the back there, and this is me swimming with my two best swim friends (BSF). We always goad each other into the water. And if I do crawl, I can keep up with them.  When the water is choppy and I do breast, I'm a bit slower.


Doing breast. I love that he got the background in this one to give perspective. And you can see the temperature, by the way the walker is dressed.


I wear the black gloves in the winter to keep my hands warm.  Without them I probably could only stay in about half as long.  This swim was 26 minutes.


This is probably my favorite of the set. I hate breathing on the left, but am glad I was practicing the bilateral that day!


No comments:

Post a Comment